Android operation notes
Confirmed working so far (still figuring out the menus):
- bluetooth phone
- wifi / internet - slow 802.11b/g dongle but works
- iPod / iPhone 4s control (charges & plays)
- bluetooth OBD adapter - scratching my head: HU sees the OBD but won't connect, but OBD connects fine with an external Android tablet
- nav - working. The problem is that while the maps were included with the HU, the Sygic software wasn't and the included Google nav doesn't work with those maps. A little deceptive of the product advertisement IMO.
On the to-do list:
- Can I change button colors from blue to red? (don't think so)
- install SWC & program HU
- install and wire backup camera (just arrived in the mail)
- move GPS antenna to a better location (not as much of an issue with the proper Sygic software, so it will wait until I tear the interior out)
Last edited by BlackHole; 11-28-2012 at 04:33 PM..