Headunit wiring notes
- Limited wiring documentation - just the sticker on the HU and the labels on the wiring harness.
- Lots of RCA inputs, still figuring them out
- Speaker wires are self explanatory and follow EIA color codes, matching the SVXdc harnesses.
- Power and dimmer wires also follow convention. But be careful to solder the correct yellow power wire.
- Can Tx & Rx = Bluetooth microphone wires
- Guesses on remaining wires (not confirmed yet):
- Key 1 & 2 = steering wheel controls
- P. Cntr = subwoofer power control
- Brake Control = ???
- Reverse = reverse signal for backup camera
Last edited by BlackHole; 11-10-2012 at 07:42 PM..
Reason: BT wiring confirmed