View Single Post
#1: 11-07-2012, 06:35 PM
Intro and fog lights

Scooby Fan
Title: Contributing V.P.
Car: '12 Leg Ltd Silver,'13 3.6R Blue
Send a private message to Scooby Fan Find all posts by Scooby Fan Reply With Quote
Hi Guys...been on LGT.com for years but pretty much always in the 4th Gen threads. Alas!!....I had to give up my '06 LGT sedan but just picked up a 2.5i Limited....nice car...specially for an old guy with a bad hip.
To the point....the Limited does not come with fog lights and I was used to having them on my '06 GT....the '06 fog lights worked very well and added a lot of illumination on dark back roads (I had them wired so they worked independently with parking...low beam and high beam.)
I have heard that the newer generation fogs are pretty much a cosmetic addition and don't add much extra light even with better bulbs
Any in-put from those of you with them in a 5th Gen Legacy would be greatly appreciated....my other option is to add some aftermarket fogs mounted in the lower grill opening.

BTW ...the Canadian Legacys do NOT come with TPMS so it is easy to switch wheels and tires. The OZ's have 235/40/18 Kuhmos and for snows I am running the OEM wheels with 225/50/17....should be a pretty easy winter

Thanks

Last edited by Scooby Fan; 11-07-2012 at 06:39 PM..
Sponsored links