Cleaning up my garage, all of these are out of my 2005 LGT:
Shipping included via USPS continental US. Inquire for other locations, or pickup.
1. SOLD to PCM Auto dimming compass mirror (older fluorescent blue green compass display) wire, connector, windshield piece, wire cover.. works perfectly - $ 35.00
2. SOLD to l'frisť VF 40 Turbo Removed at 85k miles, no noises, no shaft play, only pulled it to go bigger. $250.00
3. Stock UP pipe (with Cat) Stock Downpipe.SOLD l'frise Came off car at 50k miles in 2010. $ 150.00 for both.
4. SOLD eBay SPT Intake with heat shield and 2 air filters (one with 12k miles and one with 4k miles - don't know if you can clean them or not) $ 135.00
5. Stock Airbox (snorkel not included) with 2 panel filters (One AVO one Perrin, both with about 10k on them) $ 100.00 (the filters alone are worth that)
6. Stock Boost controller, works fine went electronic - $ 12.00
7. Stock TMIC, a bent fin here or there, I did scrape the giant bumblebee off of one fin.. No cracks, no leaks - $ 75.00
8. SOLD to Fisch Cobb Accessport V1.0 2005 MT LGT with 1.16 Stage 1 and 2 maps, TDC Stage 1 with Panel filter, unmarried, works fine - $100.00
Last edited by alegacy; 02-17-2013 at 06:04 AM..
Reason: "Security" error uploading pictures