Washed the SS inside and out. Then I changed the oil for the first time since I rebuilt the 22T. I used 10W-40 this time. I used 5W-30 synthetic when I rebuilt it. The 5W-30 looked beautiful when I drained it. Always a good sign. Getting the oil filter wrench in the right position to get a good bite was a total bitch though. The exhaust mani made a super tight fit to get any purchase.
There is a small oil leak coming from the driver's side cam seal. It isn't too bad so I'll fix it later.
My new OEM turbo inlet elbow has split and is causing an annoying and semi dangerous boost leak. I used some JB Quickweld to fix it until I install a new custom intake. The repair seems solid. We'll see how long it lasts.
I should be installing a new turbo inlet air intake any day now that will never split!!!