View Single Post
#1: 10-17-2012, 02:27 PM
FS/FT: OH 06 LGT Spec B 95% stock! - SOLD

KeyLimePi3
Title: Member
Car: 06 spec b sold. 98 jdm ej205 wagon.
Send a private message to KeyLimePi3 Find all posts by KeyLimePi3
Year, Make and Model: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Spec B 008/500
Color: Titanium Silver Metalic (I think that's what it's called)
Miles: 106,xxx
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
Title: Clear - no accidents
Lien: Yes, local credit union, right around $8,500
VIN: 4S3BL676866205536
Seller's email address: heraldc88@gmail.com
Asking Price: $12,500. PM ME .Willing to accept trades for a 98-01 2.5rs with cash on your end. May also consider another bugeye wrx as I miss mine. The more stock the car is, the better.

Background Information : I picked up this car back at the end of April from my buddy Greg, he bought it off the site from Dirte30, flew down to FL and drove it home. Greg works at turn in concepts and took great care of it, which is why I picked it up. He has several other cars, with one being an 08 sti race car, so he had no need to beat on this. I was originally looking to get into an 04/05 sti after I sold my wrx, but this came along and was to clean to pass up.

Mods: Borla catback, K&N pannel filter, kart boy shifter bushings, kart boy shift
Knob, after market rear spoiler (not ricey, looks nice) I also just had a new clutch and TSK3 snout repair kit installed at the beginning of October. Ecu has NEVER been touched!

Cons: it has 106k and the tbelt service hasn't been done yet, has one scrape on the bottom of the front bumper and one on the bottom of the rear bumper. The tint on the passenger window started to peel so I cut a small section off to keep it from getting worse. The leather on the ebrake handle fell off except for the top piece.

Pics in post 3 these are older pics from when dirte30 had it for sale, however, they still reflect the current condition of the car. No new scrapes or dings or anything like that.

If you want any pics of anything else let me know and I can get them, they will be iPhone pics though.

Any questions, ask and I'll do my best to answer. If you're interested in a test drive just let me know as well, or if you live out of state and want someone local to check it out, that's fine too.

Last edited by KeyLimePi3; 12-19-2012 at 04:30 PM.. Reason: Fixed my pics, price adjustment.
Sponsored links