View Single Post
#9: 10-17-2012, 01:02 PM

TurboLag23
Title: Contributor
Car: '08 Acura TL
Send a private message to TurboLag23 Find all posts by TurboLag23 Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyFLS View Post
nah, like mentioned, this is just gonna be a daily, and actually, delivery van for my custom printed popup tent, flag and banner business. I'm going to be putting big stickers on the back 3 windows with the business logo and contact info lol.

Although coming from flagship V8 powered cars the past 8+ years, I may have to do something with the engine. But honestly I'm pretty surprised how well this car moves and how smooth it runs and shifts though, I was definitely expecting less. Any tips for some little add ons like intake, exhaust, etc. or is it like most cars and all that does is add noise? I probably would do exhaust regardless....
I have an '04 H6 (or used to; it's now my little brother's), so I'm not too familiar with the 4-cyl. engines.

I would imagine that the exhaust off of a Legacy GT-B would fit up OK... ask other people though; they would know better. Might be some problems because the GT-B's a turbo, so the headers, up-pipe, downpipe, etc. flow in a different way.

Intakes shouldn't be that hard to come by, but I'm not sure they'll make too huge a difference. An aftermarket panel filter would probably serve you just as well.

Also, good job getting the roof spoiler. I LOOOOVE the fact that a spoiler came with the one I had. Really adds to the look of the back end.