View Single Post
#8: 10-14-2012, 11:38 AM

swcolegacyl
Title: Member
Car: Subaru Legacy L Wagon
Send a private message to swcolegacyl Find all posts by swcolegacyl Reply With Quote
Hi All –A local shop just got a new alignment rack. So I figured it was a good time to get the Legacys' checked out. The tires needed to be rotated anyway. The alignment rack is a brand new Laser Guided, Heat Activated; Turbo charged state-of–the-art rack. Very cool. You can see every aspect of the cars alignment. It even shows the height of the body at all four corners. And if the body is out of alignment. (if it was in an accident) The my car definitely needed to be aligned. The mechanic got her all straightened out pretty easily. So, after the years of neglect, the lifts, parts from other cars, larger then normal tires, and the off-road banging around I’ve done. The alignment zeroed out perfectly! A 16 year old car that has been though a lot in it’s life with 194,000 miles of roads covered. Still runs great, handles awesome on pavement and off-road, comfortable to drive and of course perfect alignment! Kudos -Subaru, i love my car.

Last edited by swcolegacyl; 10-14-2012 at 12:05 PM..