View Single Post
#147: 10-14-2012, 11:10 AM

Flipapotimus
Title: Member
Car: 05 GRP LGT Limited Cobb Stage 1
Send a private message to Flipapotimus Find all posts by Flipapotimus Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipapotimus View Post
So changing the OCV's worked like a dream for the first 2 days in my GT. Now the car is back at it again. Has a small idle hiccup when just sitting and it is still stalling intermittently. Now my wife is pissed cause i spent $200 and didn't fix the problem. And damn that bracket on the passengers side IS beefy! Also I have not checked the banjo filter I was planning on doing that when I'm due for the oil change. I think I will take the car by advance also and have them check the battery.
Not trying to bump and quote my own post but....I just took off the TMIC and checked the T connection to see if it looked good, and it did. So when putting it back together I made sure to tighten everything down extra good and went back and checked them all and seemed fine. So afterwards me and the wife go grocery store and damn if the thing don't idle better and not stall. Sooo question is could a small leak on the TMIC cause these problems?

Last edited by Flipapotimus; 10-14-2012 at 06:29 PM..