Transmission: 4spd auto
Title: clean
Lien: none
VIN: 4S3BD6753V7202606,,, Made in Lafayette IN
Seller's email address: therude1@comcast.net
Asking Price: $1,800 FIRM

Background Information
97 Leg GT, 176K miles,
Last 5K miles vehicle has had. Timming belt/pulleys/water pump/oil pump/tennsioner, heads decked,valve job(3 exh valves replaced) seals,head gaskets, rac and pinion unit inner/outer tie rods,rt front wheel bearing,rt ball joint, frt pads and rotors,rt frt caliper

The down side, front main tranny seal leaks. I park it on a couple of 2x4's and nose it up and it will need a half qaurt every 4 or 5 days. If you park it flat you will need to add a half qaurt every other day. A subaru tech drove it and told me the center diff pump is bad so I bought the $200.00 of parts to fix it but never had it done( the parts included)
Current set of Goodyear RS-A at about 20%. will throw in a set of Falkin Azinus at about 60%
Rt frt healamp mounts goofed up but stays in and works
This was a rain and snow car for me but it always starts and runs good
Otherwise the regular rust on the rear body sides and a couple of dings but no major damage and the interionr is clean. Under body and frame are in great shape
PW,PL,PM,cd and cast have never been used cause I dont know if they work and did not want to loose a cd to find out,sun roof opens but will not go back and AC does not work

$1800.00 firm

John 317-694-7519, Daily 9am to 9pm

Last edited by TheRude1; 10-12-2012 at 10:48 PM.. Reason: Inserted CFS template, removed linked photos
Sponsored links