View Single Post
#64: 10-12-2012, 06:33 PM

wrxwhit
Title: Contributing V.P.
Car: 2010 LGT RRP Stage 2 Bren Tuned
Send a private message to wrxwhit Find all posts by wrxwhit Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziptiecloud View Post
..you sleeping in the bed or on the couch tonight after this mornings start-up??
Haha, left for work at 730 this am and of course it had to be sub 40's. I tried soo hard to quiet it down right away by blipping the throttle and slooooowly backing out of the garage. It was the most intense moment ever backing out. I was waiting for my phone to blow up with texts about the sound, but miraculously nothing!! I just got home from work and no comments. I think she gave up on it already for the time being. She even gave me a kiss this am before I went to work. I think I got some brownie points last night by cleaning the house, doing the dishes etc... She could tell me anything and I'll probably do it as long as I don't here about "modifications" I made to the car. It's like a bee sting, hurts really bad at first and then subsides quickly I guess.

Now I need another tune. I feel the car begging for more boost. I'm not completely satisfied at 15.6-16 psi which as I here is quite low for stage 1. Shamar at Infamous told me that was the most he could get safely out of the car. When I contacted him back and told him I had installed at cat back he said it wouldn't make a difference. I think I need to reach out to someone else for more powah without going stage 2. Tuning alliance or Bren possibly. Nothing against Shamar. He made the car much smoother through the power band but I believe there's more to be had.

Then down pipe=stage 2=new clutch=more ass kicking from the wife
The Following User Says Thank You to wrxwhit For This Useful Post:
Blizzard (10-14-2012)