Originally Posted by broknindarkagain
The Outback now has some kind of wiring short in it. When you drive over a speed bump, the car shuts off and EVERYTHING loses power.....the car is completely dead (no dash lights, no headlights, no running engine, etc). Then you can roll and when you hit another bump all the power will come back on.
You check/clean your battery terminals?
I got gas today and now the interior smells like gas pretty bad. Its always kind of done that but now its enough to make a person sick.
Gasoline kind, not butt kind... I am guessing the sending unit seal is leaking (if its like a Honda)