View Single Post
#96: 10-10-2012, 06:10 PM

pfoyle
Title: Contributing V.P.
Car: Brentuned '10GT-RacerX TMIC, Invidia TBE
Send a private message to pfoyle Find all posts by pfoyle Reply With Quote
HUGE thanks to Alberto for his work today! I think I've turned him off to 5th gens forever, but after a 8.5 hour battle with the rust and corrosion under my car, he was able to swap my TBE with Brooksie84's and I am really grateful! Hopefully he won't ignore my phone calls in the spring when I want him to install my RCEs/Bilsteins and RacerX TMIC!

Alberto's perseverance and attention to detail are truly impressive and his shop is immaculate! Seriously, anyone in the northeast should take advantage of his expertise... very reasonably priced and insane knowledge/skills! Worth some extra driving to know that your car will be well cared for! You can hang out and watch/help him work, or just kick back with TV/DVDs/XBOX...

Haven't had much of a chance to test out the new power (too much traffic coming home) but I look forward to putting it through the paces and figuring out what to do about the tune (just running Cobb OTS map right now). The sounds are impressive though! Much more noticeable whistle coming from the intake, and the growl from the Invidia TBE is really badass!

Long day, but well worth it. Thanks again Alberto, for the work, and the learning experience!