View Single Post
#1: 10-10-2012, 12:51 PM
2000 LGT Wagon build

LibertyFLS
Title: Senior Member
Car: '01 LGT Wagon, '04 M45 Liberty VIP
Send a private message to LibertyFLS Find all posts by LibertyFLS Reply With Quote
So I'm new, I guess this is the thread where I'll be posting updates and progress to my car as well as questions about what I need to do etc. I picked a 2000 LGT Wagon last Thursday 10/4/12 in Titanium with grey cloth interior. This car is mainly to serve as my "daily driver" so my VIP Style Infiniti M45 aka Y34 can rest and get driven when I feel like driving it. Therefore, I'm not doing a whole bunch to this wagon, but I can't drive a stock car. It came with an aftermarket alarm and a decent Alpine stereo which sounds amazingly good considering there are only 4 speakers in this car and it's got iPod cable, which works with my phone.

Does anyone know if the LL Bean automatic HVAC works on other Legacy models? I haven't had to turn a knob to adjust temperature on a car in nearly 10 years lol. Not that big of a deal though, I can live with the knobs.

Also the black trim around the glass is all black and not peeling but it doesn't look so hot, any tips to rejuvenate it?

Since I got the car I've replaced the fogs with matching bulbs and will do yellow film on the lenses.
I've ordered LED's for all the interior lighting (not the gauges yet)
Rally Armor mud flaps
Tokico HTS shocks
H&R springs
16mm bolt on spacers for the back
Impreza spring mounts ordered in the next hour

By next week the car will have a new stance. I'm going to run the stock wheels for a few months at least, but will have some 18" WedsSport wheels coming soon.

Here's the way she looks now, very clean overall, interior is super clean.

Sponsored links