View Single Post
#1: 10-10-2012, 10:13 AM
'08 Spec-B issues

robertsm99
Title: Senior Member
Car: '08 Spec-B
Send a private message to robertsm99 Find all posts by robertsm99 Reply With Quote
Anyone been having issues with theirs? In the past year or so I've had some pretty expensive repairs that I'm not thrilled about.

2010 - front strut mount and stabilizing bar bushings replaced (that was covered under warranty and dealer was kind)
2011 - Head unit for my stereo and A/C was flickering and needed replacing (dealer kind as well adn took care of it though I didn't have ext warranty)
2012 - June went in for 60k tune up which I knew was expensive and ended up costing double as a strut mount or bushing again was cracked and needed to be replaced.
2012 Oct - power steering pump and rack needed replacing

Can't say I'm a happy subie owner at the moment with the amount of money I've had to pour into my car of late and just wondering if others have had the same or similar issues.

I got this car brand new Dec of '08, barely have 65k miles on it and less than 4 years old.

Plan on writing SOA a big letter and botching about all this stuff. My '05 Legacy hardly had any issues, think maybe the AC blower went out around 40k when my lease was about to be up, but that wasn't too expensive.

Anyone else have issues?
Sponsored links