View Single Post
#22: 10-09-2012, 11:13 PM

Jcamp
Title: New Member
Car: 2011 Legacy
Send a private message to Jcamp Find all posts by Jcamp Reply With Quote
I don't mean to have a bad attitude, I actually just spent all weekend removing the tint from my headlights and toning the rear light tints down to increase safety for the others around me because that has crossed my mind multiple times now. I do realize my other mods could be distracting to other drivers, but technically its no different than if I got into an accident over ogling a Ferrari that passed by in the oncoming. There's only so much you can do, people are gonna look.

I just like the sound of the exhaust, i know its not giving me any power

And my car did not look "conspicuous" when i first got it, and that didnt stop somebody from opening my car door and stealing a laptop i was using for info on a car stereo project off of my backseat while i was searching for a tool in my garage

@MasAyinde- you can report me to anyone you want if you really feel like going that far out of your way to ruin some body else's time, but it really does not matter I already get stopped by the police like there is no tomorrow, my father is a police officer who was forced into retirement through a disability due to a drunk driver who hit him while he was shooting radar. Being that my dad was a cop for 21 years trust me, i hear it from him all the time after he hears about me getting pulled over. you'll just be informing the local pd about a problem they already know about.... but not for long I'm toning the tints down anyway