View Single Post
#1: 10-09-2012, 07:20 PM
FS (NY): Set of Two 10" WickedCAS Stealth Subwoofer Enclosures Left and Right - SOLD

SubLo
Title: Transformer
Car: 05 OBXT, 96 K2500 Diesel Burb, 07 VFR800
Send a private message to SubLo Find all posts by SubLo
Price: $400 FIRM
What's included: Left and Right Stealth Boxes, 2 mounted Cobalt 10" Subwoofers (can sell without but same price - just throwing them in)
Email Contact: BigOlBurb you know what symbol goes here Gmail.com

Shipping: I'd prefer someone in NYC, Long Island, Westchester, Greenwich or the vicinity meet me and pick them up. However, I will ship them otherwise. They are decently heavy and would have to go UPS Ground. I'll charge a flat fee of $25 for shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states if you'd like.

Most of you know what these are. They fit perfectly in your 2005-2009 Legacy (any variety) trunk depressions while still allowing you full access to lift the spare tire and tool cover with ease. These are custom made fiberglass enclosures. If you've ever tried to make something like this, you know how much labor has to go into it - a lot.

I bought them directly from WickedCAS here on the forum a couple of years ago. Awesome dude. If you look on his site today, you'll see that I'm offering these at a relative bargain. They are in fantastic shape. They've never been dropped and never been wet. No cracks, do damage. One of them has a golf ball sized surface scratch that you can see in the pics. I never drilled these as I was reluctant to poke holes in my Spec B. So, as you can see, I used some industrial Velcro stuffs. I'm selling my car so I'm selling these too.

I don't recall the specs on the subwoofers but they had cost me about $90 each at the time. They're not light but they don't have 20 pound magnets either. Bottom line, they sound great! Great bass with the combo. I'm throwing in the woofers at basically no cost as I can't imagine selling them. They're not pierced at all but the cardstock around the edge is frayed somewhat. I'll deliver/ship with or without. Doesn't really make a difference to me.

Bob's your uncle...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	84
Size:	142.5 KB
ID:	131030   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.JPG
Views:	86
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	131031   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.JPG
Views:	82
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	131032  

Click image for larger version

Name:	4.JPG
Views:	75
Size:	123.8 KB
ID:	131033   Click image for larger version

Name:	41.JPG
Views:	58
Size:	347.1 KB
ID:	131398   Click image for larger version

Name:	37.JPG
Views:	57
Size:	336.6 KB
ID:	131399  

Last edited by SubLo; 10-16-2012 at 07:19 AM..
Sponsored links