Thread: New Member
View Single Post
#1: 10-08-2012, 09:09 PM

SubiMan10420
Title: New Member
Car: 1999 Legacy L 30th aniversary edition
Send a private message to SubiMan10420 Find all posts by SubiMan10420 Reply With Quote
Hey Im a new member, I have a 1999 Legacy L 30th aniverssary sedan. I have been having some bad issues with my steering which is why I joined this forum. My alignment keeps going out… 3 different shops and a friend have taken a look at it and cant figure it out. The toe gets knocked out quite a bit over 2 weeks of driving. I have had quite a few alignments and nobody knows why! The car wanders at all speeds, steering is vague, and it has the worst bump steer I have ever felt! Going down the highway and switching lanes it jerks into the next lane, then I have to overcorrect it so I dont go off the road. It makes a rattleing noise over bumps, and is not enjoyable to drive anymore! I have worn through a set of tired because of this issue… I dont know what to do and I need to fix this I drive 100 miles a day to college (Live in the middle of Vermont) and need my car to be safe to drive, any suggestions would help! Thanks!
Sponsored links