View Single Post
#54: 10-08-2012, 08:52 PM

Outlaw 57
Title: New Member
Car: 2011 Legacy 3.6R Limited
Send a private message to Outlaw 57 Find all posts by Outlaw 57
SpecBguy,
I am not sure that your photo keeps our, well maybe just mine, minds on the subject matter of cars!! I would probably trip walking by this fine lady and look like a fool doing it. I am an old fart and don't have a problem with beautiful women in general but one must make exceptions occassionly.
Gentleman,
I am sure that the OP was about what wheels look good on a specific model, colour of one of our favourite cars, no need to get all teenager on everyone and look silly doing it in the process sirs. I try to keep an open mind about what would look good on my silver 2011 3.6R as I am very interested in the subject of wheels. I am a stickler for quality over quantity anyday all day long but with some of the prices for nice wheels up here in the Great White North, Edmonton to be specific, it takes a whole lot of cash to get the nicer wheels and I often wonder if what fits the LGT's will fit my 3.6R?
Should any of the lets us say better educated in this field be able to inform me of this little item, I appreciate your input for sure.
Regards,

Outlaw 57