Thread: CT people?
View Single Post
#8: 10-08-2012, 01:23 PM

LacythaLeggy09
Title: Junior Member
Car: 2009 Legacy Limited
Send a private message to LacythaLeggy09 Find all posts by LacythaLeggy09 Reply With Quote
you have/had my car just a year older was it a limited or se? I feel better now knowing i wouldnt be the only person who wants to do something with a basic auto model! I'm going to tell my bf about the manchester meets and see if hed be down to go one thursday! hes got the same thing i do with many many more miles on it his is tinted, he painted the back little reflectors black and hes got a bug guard that he painted himself to match the rest of the car it looks sick! I've been trying to post pics from my phone but it doesnt seem to be loading them =( so ill email them to myself later and post pics of our cars!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luchadorjose View Post
I'm in Somers. Please ignore the monkey above. I have/had a 2008 LGT automatic, in DGM. I put on all sorts of stuff, including sway bars, endlinks, turboback, fmic, and a custom tune. Decided that the automatic was going to die if i continued to modify, and wanted to get into a manual car. SO i bought a 2008 QSM SpecB, which will be getting all of the parts that went into the LGT, plus a VF52 swap and other goodies. You'll see me around the northeastern CT area, and every Thursday at the weekly subie meet in Manchester.

lolololol ahh thought i could have seen ya around at some point!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT08Spec.B View Post
Thanks but no the farthest that way I go is to my parents house in Oxford.

^ dont listen to this crazy columbian hes full of ****