View Single Post
#1: 10-07-2012, 03:22 PM
New UK Member..I just had to!....

fildigger
Title: Junior Member
Car: Legacy 3.0 Ltr R saloon
Send a private message to fildigger Find all posts by fildigger Reply With Quote
Join

Well, the reason i have just joined this forum is because i have been visiting as a guest for a while now and on a daily basis!..

A bit of my Subaru background first...
...I have had many sporting cars but a few years back after a succession of BMW M3's i decided to purchase a Subaru Impreza P1 (Prodrive classic shape)..
..Well, this car just blew me away, to say it was Dynamically spectacular in it's road holding and performance would be an understatement ...it was in effect a tarmac rally stage car..I spent a fair bit on the car, with modifications and a remap...i had a several month love affair with this car..

pic

I did purchase another P1 Impreza before i moved onto the JDM SG model Forester STi... this 2.5 motor was an absolute blast and although a more refined car with more creature comforts, it was a mighty car with plenty of torque from the AVCS engine, I kept this car for 9 months.

Despite the wonderful capabilities of the above cars and the joy of driving them, i also enjoyed my life and the prospect of shortening it with these cars became something that i occasionally thought about when i had a bout of spirited driving ...

...So this led me onto my recent purchase a Legacy 3.0 Ltr R saloon (sedan), No pictures as yet as i am halfway through the mod's i am carrying out (Wheels, suspension and cosmetics)

I am an active member of a few Subaru forums here in the UK (inc' The UK Legacy forum)...this leads me back to why i have been dipping into LGT..i have been fascinated by the wealth of information and photographs and the enthusiasm of many of the members on here.....the reason i didn't join sooner is it is a very large and busy forum and i thought i would get lost in the amount of posts that are contributed and it would just take to much of my time keeping pace with it! (especially as i am active on other Subaru forums here in the UK)

Nevertheless, here i am and i hope to get involved in the discussion and have a positive contribution .

Thanks, Phil.

ps..here is one of my 1st mods to my 3.0Ltr R..front grille done with Plasti-kote Matt enamel spray can..

The Following User Says Thank You to fildigger For This Useful Post:
Turkeylord (10-07-2012)
Sponsored links