View Single Post
#74: 10-07-2012, 12:29 PM

thisisthenewsic
Title: Contributing V.P.
Car: 05 legacy gt.
Send a private message to thisisthenewsic Find all posts by thisisthenewsic
im not gonna get into a pissing match with you, you can do whatever you feel like makes you feel better about LOOSING at subiefest. i think you are just a little butthurt because u spent all this money on your car and expected to win.

but thats my view on things. if you really feel it necessary to file a paypal dispute over 20$ lol go for it. its your money.

also, as far as jay winning at s3. i have no problem with him. hes a cool guy. chatted with him a bit at s3 before the competition.
but in all honesty, a stock legacy(stock body,stock rims) with painted intercooler piping win over a car with a full jdm kit, motor mods, complete 6 speed swap, 6pot/4pot kit agressive fitment rims/tires also donnies car which is very well tastefully modded and a clean legacy outback. him winning over us is something i feel that was rigged. imho.

how would u feel if that happened to you when you have alot of money into your car? i think you would have a bitter taste in your mouth also. since you have alot more done to your car then him......

once again i am not here to hurt any ones feelings.