Thread: Quebec
View Single Post
#238: 10-07-2012, 01:24 AM

Gargamel
Title: Junior Member
Send a private message to Gargamel Find all posts by Gargamel Reply With Quote
Hehe understood

I want my cruise back, but i bet mine not working has something to do with having all abs sensors brokennor missing

But I'm happy, today I finally fixed my leaking sunroof (leaking is a soft word here, more like pouring on my passenger carpet lol) and replaced my steering column u-joint. Holy hell I knew it was going bad, but never thought it was this bad! What a change. Was loose and starting to seize.Next on the to do list : cleaning the carpets, rear diff seals and bushings or swap diff, get the engine out sometimes soon and finding another one with good crankshaft bearings and pistons with low mileage, if that still exist.

But before, I found an H6 laying in a junkyark in a 2002 legacy that we are going to put in my friends Baja. That should be interesting. He got the full car for 600. Pretty cheap. They will even deliver the car, then we take all we need apart and they come and pick the rest of it afterward. Now that is service ! We knoe its probly not a good idea, but we are going to put his manual trans with it.

Sry I had to share