View Single Post
#61: 10-05-2012, 10:19 AM

tocinoman25
Title: Chef "O"
Car: 08 DBM LGT "STi Mikey Tuned"
Send a private message to tocinoman25 Find all posts by tocinoman25 Reply With Quote
Nice Curves!

I couldnt recall the code it was throwing, but i remember the car fluttering and the gauges going crazy and all lights on instrument panel flickering like crazy. I remember the stealership stating that they had to solder wires with the ECU and then had it replaced and 3 times later the problem was still ongoing. It was just over one year that this all happened and SOA said its not a "Lemon" so I told them Im not paying for a car Subaru cant fix. They refunded me my warranty money, inconvenience check as well, and gave me free gold plus warranty on my LGT as well. Im not sure how many owners had this issue but it was odd and taken care of. Shiet happens and just gotta deal with it.

Besides, we are a Subie family. My dad has an 04 STI, my cousin a 05 STI, my 08 LGT, my GF 11 Leggy, and her brother has a 12 Impreza =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacythaLeggy09 View Post
thank you! =) I love it so much already! I loved my Impreza so much! The Harmon Kardon is amazing! I love my system! What types of electrical issues did you have?? Mine is the darker grey color! I will post PICS when I get on my home computer!