View Single Post
#8644: 10-03-2012, 07:43 AM

joelwatts
Title: Tampquatts
Location: Next to a device that removes heat from two atoms of hydrogen and one atom of oxygen
Car: 3.3t 98 gt. racecar, 2.2 98 obs dd
Send a private message to joelwatts Find all posts by joelwatts
Swagon, who's pissing now? Was anyone asking for help? Not that I saw. This is just a a common trend currently among 2nd gen owners. If we were at a club meet, we'l's all be bitching about it in person. You don't have to read the post. If you do, and don't like it that's too bad. It's the Internet. Not your house. I didn't see moderator in your status. We of the broken and poor have as much right to piss about our cars as we please. As I stated earlier, I love my car. If I wanted help with it, I would ask. I didn't ask, therefore, I don't need help. I don't really see why you throw so many temper tantrums but that is your right. Do as you please. However, If multiple people are having similar situations, be constructive. That helps. I know you are young, one day, you'll find yourself in a situation that will be tough. I hope you don't, but if you do, remember how you acted towards others when someone treats you that way. I've learned that lesson. And if this is too long to read I'll make an abridged version.

Swagon, no thanks.