View Single Post
#33: 10-01-2012, 03:30 PM

blklgt05
Title: Burning Monkey
Car: 2010 Stg.II RRP LGT 2005 Stg.II OBP LGT
Send a private message to blklgt05 Find all posts by blklgt05 Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by kncart View Post
Much better with the exhaust. I think the exterior is done. I hate to say it but its time for swaybars And by swaybars I mean 26MM front and 24mm rear.
Thanks man, I currently do have the 19mm RSB and the car is very neutral. I personally don't recommend running big swaybars on heavier cars like the 5gen Legacy just so it's more forgiving when you do drive it hard. I had some big solid Cusco F/R swaybars on my 4gen LGT and unless I take the corners perfectly, I would always spin out. I had couple of close calls on the canyons. If that 24mm RSB is the solid type, that's a 406% increase from OEM and I wouldn't feel as relaxed taking high speed corners (freeway merging ramps ). I would also not recommend that for mountain roads.

I might get a slightly bigger FSB depending on how the car feels after I upgrade to coilovers. I think it's always better to upgrade the spring/strut first, get proper roll center adjustments, drive the car and then decide what you need from there on. If you are lowered, a lot of the body roll will go away once fix the roll center.