View Single Post
#1: 10-01-2012, 11:28 AM
New to Subaru Outback XT

Poofables
Title: New Member
Car: 2008 Subaru Outback 2.5XT LTD
Send a private message to Poofables Find all posts by Poofables Reply With Quote
Hello everyone!

I recently purchased my first Subaru, a 2008 Outback 2.5XT LTD!

I really like the car so far and am really excited to finally own a car with an aftermarket. The car isn't going to stay stock very long.

I work at a dealership family that includes a Subaru dealership, though I work in our Acura store.

My car was a one owner car that was religously dealer serviced and was immaculate when it came in on trade for a new BRZ. Even though the mileage is quite high for the year (120k) I am confident that this car is as good as they come both physically and mechanically.

I have always been an active member for owners forums for almost every car I have owned and look forward to having many meaningful discussion with you people.

I also have a very deep mechanical background and a history of building performance machines. If you every have any mechanical questions, feel free to ask. I will either have an answer for you, or I have an entire service department to ask. If anyone needs parts or any dealer only items, let me know.

Jim
The Following User Says Thank You to Poofables For This Useful Post:
Boston Motorsports (10-04-2012)
Sponsored links