View Single Post
#421: 09-27-2012, 06:21 PM
 
 Dujo
Dujo's Avatar
Title: Contributing V.P.
Rank: Donating Member
Location: Winchestah, MA
Car: 1 of 99 2005 ABP/Tpe LGT Ltd 5MT Wagon
Posts: 1,114
iTrader: (15)
Send a private message to Dujo Find all posts by Dujo Reply With Quote
^ Of course, you are making very reasonable points and I don't disagree with what you are saying at all. I'm just saying that there's more than just cost going in to my decision. The other major benefit is that I can live at stage 2 for a while like I wanted and then decide from there. There are also some other intangibles based on the timing of things that makes this plan work out much better for me. If it works out, it definitely will have been worth it to me. If not, well, there's much less value there then, but that's the risk you take. I admit that it will be truly ironic and silly if I get a VF52 next summer when I could have just done it now, but there's still value there to me to doing it this way. Regardless, your comments are appreciated in helping me weigh my options.

Either way fellas, even if it's not done and ready, I'll probably swing by since it's only about an hour away, but cross your fingers and hope I'm there in the LGT wagon.

Who's still not done (besides me)? Nrw, hopefully I just sucked up all the bad karma in this thread and everything is going to go smoothly for you tomorrow.