View Single Post
#3: 09-26-2012, 08:57 AM

Sweet Mercy
Title: Junior Member
Car: 05 Legacy GT
Send a private message to Sweet Mercy Find all posts by Sweet Mercy Reply With Quote
Thanks!! The car runs great and I don't even realize the CEL and blinking cruise light are on until I look down at the gauges--meaning the car doesn't shake, rattle or make a noise that I can tell.

After the first PO301, they changed the coil but the light came back on. Before that, at the 100k tune up, it got all new spark plugs. They did change the spark plug again when I got the PO301 the first time but it came back on. They also did the fuel system clean at 100K, whatever that entails.

I bought a can of seafoam and dumped the bottle in it at least fill-up. So far I have less than 100 miles on the tank and no CEL as I reset it the last time--I can't stand not having cruise. The dealer is aware its PO302 this time as they checked it first and made a note in their computer system. It came back on again and a friend checked it and it was the same code so I had him clear it and am trying the seafoam. **fingers crossed**

My wife and I LOVE this little car. It goes great in the winter as long as the snow isn't too deep and is just fun to drive all year round.