View Single Post
#1: 09-26-2012, 07:30 AM
FS/GI (VA): Set of whiteline sway bars (F/R, 22mm/20mm) - SOLD

BarManBean
Title: Hicksta V2.0
Car: '05 OBXT 6MT - Cryotuned
Send a private message to BarManBean Find all posts by BarManBean
I channeled my inner-Hicksta yesterday and pulled the trigger on the last set of hotchkis sways from IP&T even though I already have a perfectly functioning whiteline RSB installed and the matching front sway sitting in the garage waiting to be installed

I'll be selling my whiteline sways as soon as I can get the hotchkis ones on there. The front sway (22mm, solid) is already off the car, I actually never installed it. It's not new however, since I bought it used (came from Hicksta, oddly enough). The rear sway bar (20mm, solid) is currently on the car, so will have to be removed before sale.

Both sways are in good shape, ready to bolt on. I'll include the necessary bushings made by Energy Suspension (the good stuff). Only the sway bars and the bushings/collars are included in the sale--the avo mounts and KB endlinks are not for sale. Sorry for the confusion, but the pictures are from a couple months ago.

Looking for $300 shipped for the pair. Local pickup always preferred (Springfield, VA). I would consider selling separately depending on actual shipping costs. ETA for having the RSB off the car and available for sale is probably 2-4 weeks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0039.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	267.3 KB
ID:	129812   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0042.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	222.6 KB
ID:	129813   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0041.jpg
Views:	45