View Single Post
#23: 09-24-2012, 10:23 PM
Good news💰💰💰

NavigatorsLegacy
Title: Member
Car: 2011 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Premium
Send a private message to NavigatorsLegacy Find all posts by NavigatorsLegacy Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farfrumwork View Post
Somewhat relative... I installed the laminix covers on my wifes '07 Fozzy and they burnt the first winter. I think we had winter mountain road sludge build up that helped retain too much heat behind the film - nice brown spots on both.

stock wattage (actually stock bulbs in that car)

I run Hella yellowstar bulbs (~$6ea) in my Leggy fogs - looks good (pretty yellow) and throws an obviously yellow light compared to the headlights, esp on snowy roads. sorry no pics...
After reading your post I had to ask the Lamin-x
Company about this burning dilemma:

Here's the email I got:

"Good morning and thank you for your email. The adhesive on the film can burn if the fog lights are left on for a long period of time while the vehicle is not in motion. The air flow from when the vehicle is moving keeps the film cool. We typically see problems with Honda and Acura fog lights as they tend to be smaller and hotter but if you do order some and they do happen to burn they are covered under warranty for 5 years. You would need to send a photo of it to us and we will send a new set out right away. If you have any questions please let us know.

Thank you,

Jeff Smith
Order Team
WWW.LAMIN-X.COM"

Hope this helps a few Subaru Owners!