View Single Post
#4: 09-23-2012, 08:31 PM

vroten
Title: Junior Member
Send a private message to vroten Find all posts by vroten Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevzaz View Post
How is she liking it?! I'm getting mine on the 3rd and couldn't be more excited.
Can't tell you yet for sure only have 100 miles on it. We traded in our 2010 Premium. It only had 46K, but the dealer made us a deal we had a hard time turning down. My wife said she wouldn't have a silver car; she wanted black or dark blue. But since I'm the one who will be keeping it clean, when she decided on silver it was a big relief for me. The new 2.5 and tranny seem very similar to me as the old body style. I can tell some difference in cornering and feel on the road. I don't have as much body roll in curves as with the '10. The suspension upgrades on the '13 from Subaru are noticeable.

Since this car is a premium as well I can compare some apples to apples. I like the new cloth interior better. The bluetooth is also nice. Old car did not have the cold weather package...those heated seats will be nice this winter. I went over the paint today with a light wax and it is very smooth and even. No rail dust to be seen.