I love my car. It's by far the coolest, fastest, best handling, and nicest looking car I have ever owned. It's also the only new car I have ever purchased.
With that said- My GT has also had more problems than any other car. I haven't had a car payment in 4 years and my plan was to keep the car for a long time. I have 89K miles and I'm debating on getting rid of it instead of sinking more $$ into it. I still love the car so it's a hard decission.
- 2 clutches
- 3 throw out bearings
- 2 sets of control arm bushings.
- Frozen brake calipers
- electrical issues
- Broken window switches
- Coolant leaks
- clunking in the rear end
- Rear brake line came loose
Right now I need
- Tranny removed to see why clutch is making noise
- Front axle seals replaced (leaking tranny fluid)
- 2 CV boots replaced
- Front control arm bushings again
- Timing belt soon.