View Single Post
#8: 09-17-2012, 10:28 PM

'06GRPLGT
Title: Senior Member
Car: 5MT STG II
Send a private message to '06GRPLGT Find all posts by '06GRPLGT Reply With Quote
I've been on the internet longer than you know. I stopped being being bothered by words on a computer screen ten years ago. I've been everything from mod to admin, and as such, I've always tried to set an example for how I'd like forum members to respect one another (I'm also one of the nicest people you'll ever meet, so it's my nature anyway).

I know better than to argue with an admin on his home turf, so I'll just say that I feel like your post was completely uncalled for. I put a lot of effort into this, and you insinuated that anyone putting one of these on their car is foolish. Then, you insulted my taste in taillights. For the record, I'm not a huge fan of taillight tint and I only tinted the taillights because the car is red, and the stock red lenses clashed horribly.

Anyhoo, I guess my point is that I'm surprised that you, as an admin, are acting like an e-bully. Your post is the kind of post I would just delete right away with a request to keep it on topic and productive.

Hopefully we can meet some time and you'll see that I have pretty good taste.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to '06GRPLGT For This Useful Post:
judgenot (10-28-2012), nealkubitz (12-24-2013), Somerandomguy175 (11-15-2012), SubieChik (01-19-2013)