View Single Post
#70: 09-13-2012, 09:57 PM

flakeyblakee
Title: Senior Member
Car: 2013 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited Eyesight
Send a private message to flakeyblakee Find all posts by flakeyblakee Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfoyle View Post
Aside from the obvious styling differences (well illustrated in pics above) two other things to consider:

- No turbo for 2013 (though 2010-12 is roughly same body with GT available)
- From what I understand, back seats of 2010+ models are significantly larger, which might be a factor if you'll have kids in car seats, or full sized adults regularly in the back...

I've had the 2008, 2011, and 2013.

I loved the style of the 2008, but the tiny back seat, having a toddler, and 100 mile daily round trip to work, it was getting small.

I enjoyed the MPG and the expanded size of the 2011. I hated the sloppy handling and the suspension borrowed from a 80's area Caddy. I did upgrade the rear sway bar, but still was not happy. I opted to not get the GPS because it was the same basic setup they have used for the last 6 years.

The 2013 still has the size, MPGs, and a 100% better suspension, and a much better infotainment system. The blacked out headlights make it look sportier and it even feels like it a smaller car over my 2011