View Single Post
#70: 09-13-2012, 09:57 PM
Title: Senior Member
Car: 2013 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited Eyesight
Send a private message to flakeyblakee Find all posts by flakeyblakee Reply With Quote
Originally Posted by pfoyle View Post
Aside from the obvious styling differences (well illustrated in pics above) two other things to consider:

- No turbo for 2013 (though 2010-12 is roughly same body with GT available)
- From what I understand, back seats of 2010+ models are significantly larger, which might be a factor if you'll have kids in car seats, or full sized adults regularly in the back...

I've had the 2008, 2011, and 2013.

I loved the style of the 2008, but the tiny back seat, having a toddler, and 100 mile daily round trip to work, it was getting small.

I enjoyed the MPG and the expanded size of the 2011. I hated the sloppy handling and the suspension borrowed from a 80's area Caddy. I did upgrade the rear sway bar, but still was not happy. I opted to not get the GPS because it was the same basic setup they have used for the last 6 years.

The 2013 still has the size, MPGs, and a 100% better suspension, and a much better infotainment system. The blacked out headlights make it look sportier and it even feels like it a smaller car over my 2011