View Single Post
#1: 09-10-2012, 05:40 PM
FS (PA) 2007 LGT Limited Sedan (price drop)

FENCH DIGGITY
Title: Junior Member
Send a private message to FENCH DIGGITY Find all posts by FENCH DIGGITY Reply With Quote
Year, Make and Model: 2007 Subaru Legacy GT Limited Sedan
Color: Brilliant Silver Metallic
Miles: Just shy of 80k
Transmission: 5EAT
Title: Clear title in hand
VIN: 4S3BL676074203874
Seller's email address: cfen54@gmail.com
Asking Price: ~$13,500 OBO (price drop)

Okay folks, I'm tired of living with my parents and need some money for a down payment on a house. This means the car has gotta go and it's time for me to drive a beater again. I'm the third owner and have owned the car for about a year and a half.

Exterior is around 8/10, there's a couple minor door dings, a ding above the driver's side tail light, and two dings in the gas cap (all from one of the POs, don't even ask me how these got here.) Front end chips that are to be expected on a PA car. I've tried to capture all these as best as I can in the photos, but the two driver's side door dings are really tiny and tough to get on camera. I did a trunk swap not too long ago with another guy from this forum so you get a wingless trunk. But blemishes aside, this is still a great looking car that got a good wash/clay/polish/wax every few months.

Interior is excellent, I'd give it 9/10. Leather and carpets are in great shape, I give the leather a good clean + condition every month or so when the weather is nice. One interior blemish - at one point someone had to use the manual shifter release I guess, and when they did they lost the cover on the shift surround for it.

Mechanically, the car is unmodded. I live in the asshole of PA and there are no good tuners in my area that I'd trust with the car. Never got around to getting all the parts required and it looks like now I never will.

Literally the day after I drove this car home (~250 miles) it developed a faint knock. The car was flatbedded back and the engine was pulled and rebuilt /w new bearings, the crank was polished, and all that other good stuff. This was over a year ago and she still runs great now. What does this mean for you? While the dealer was putting the engine back in they also took care of just about every major maintenance item in the engine bay. Timing belt/plugs/oil pump all done 1 year/roughly 4000 miles ago. Once I got the car back I also took it to a local Subaru dealer for a drain/fill on the trans and differentials. First oil change was done at that dealer, the rest I've done myself /w Rotella T6 every 6 months (I don't do enough driving to hit 4500 miles quickly.)

This car is solid as hell, I just drove it down to Virginia and back a couple months ago and she did great. I'd much rather a LGT member buy this instead of some random dude from CL/Autotrader so I know she gets a good home.

Other things: summer wheels are on the car right now, STI BBS /w black powdercoat. These have almost brand new General Altimax HPs mounted, less than 1000 miles on em. I also have a winter set - the stock 6 spokes painted gold with Conti ExtremeWinterContacts mounted that have enough tread to get you through a few more winters. Both sets go with the car if you want them. I've also got a few odds and ends laying around that never went on the car - AEM intake without a filter, Tactrix for tuning/logging, and a Homelink mirror without a harness. These are also yours if you want them.

Clear PA title, clean Carfax in hand. I'm looking for around $13,500 but the price is OBO. Send me an email or a PM if you've got any questions, or give me your # and I will be happy to call you and chat about the car.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0285.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	256.7 KB
ID:	128378   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0287.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	118.0 KB
ID:	128379   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0289.jpg
Views:	63