View Single Post
#11: 09-09-2012, 10:51 PM

Drock73
Title: Member
Car: 2005 LGT & 2010 FXT
Send a private message to Drock73 Find all posts by Drock73 Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobie2.0 View Post
Wouldn't happen to want to do a trade plus cash for my stockers w/ tires for your gravels would you? Otherwise I believe there is someone on Chicago craigslist selling a set of oem 5 spokes for a decent price. Theres also a guy on NASIOC selling a set of 06-07 wrx stockers for cheap in the Chicagoland area.
Thank you for the offer, but I am going to hold on to the Gravels for now. I also appreciate the heads up on the other rims. I have been having a hard time finding stocks in my area. I thought I had found a nice aftermarket set with blzzaks. The guy excepted my offer and said he would meet midway (both of us our on opposite sides of Wisconsin). I drove the 2.5 hours and then texted him 1/2 hour before he was to be there. He said he wasn't going to make it. Turned out he was selling them to someone else for more money. I then had a 2.5 hour drive back home empty handed. What is wrong with people these days? Its one thing to sell them from under me, but at least don't let me drive 5 hours