View Single Post
#1: 09-09-2012, 05:18 PM
This is my 500$ 2001 Legacy GT Daily driver.

maneshorin
Title: Member
Car: 01 Legacy GT Limited, 550whp Turbo E30
Send a private message to maneshorin Find all posts by maneshorin Reply With Quote
Ive never been a fan of many subarus.. though most say they are a great car, ive always been into German cars. ive been through many vw's and bmws, and finally had an opportunity to pick up a nice little daily driver while i tear down my e30 for the winter. With the e30 Already at 540whp... We are shooting for a +750whp goal for next spring. Being said, i needed something to get me throught the winter.

A friend of mine whos been a long time subaru enthusiast, had this bad baby laying under a tree, in the dirt, in his yard for quite some time. I asked if it still ran, long story short.. we made a deal at 500$ Its got new driveshaft, brakes done recently, lower mileage engine (100k+-), and all the fluids. Its got some body issues, but thats never been an issue with me. Underbody looks halfway descent... aught to last me quite a few years.. i doubt ill be able to leave it alone. Even The first day i already started attacking it. Her name is Deadmau5 (i like the music, and the find went accordingly.)

Here she was:

poor little guy must of ate too much styrofoam...

Last edited by maneshorin; 09-09-2012 at 05:45 PM..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maneshorin For This Useful Post:
Haight 05LGT (09-24-2012), Tide (09-11-2012)
Sponsored links