View Single Post
#11: 09-07-2012, 02:07 PM

Stevedorez
Title: Junior Member
Car: Legacy Spec B 3.0 BL
Send a private message to Stevedorez Find all posts by Stevedorez Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBT View Post
Welcome - awesome that you can join us.

Car looks great as-is IMHO... not sure what your winters are like, but COs might be the better route if you want to lower the car and have to raise it get around in the bad weather.

Enjoy the site and don't concern yourself with your language skill. You're doing really well - better than most.

Again, welcome.

winter in here is harsh, therefore for the winter, I keep the stock Bilstein shocks. Furthemore, I have heard that coilovers don't like a sub zero due to lube (oil?) inside.

Another queation appeared, I have installed Legacy Tuned By Sti Mufflers (see the pic) sorry for pic size

But, in the most websites (even official), that mufflers installed for 4-cylinder engine, still my one is H6. Will I face to any problems?

One more question, how do you, in America, call exhaust resonator? On ebay, Im trying to find Magnaflow Resonator (my is burnt and making a brassy sound), but all of items are signed as "muffler" like this one.http://www.ebay.com/itm/Set-of-Two-M...#ht_858wt_1305

Is that a resonator on the link above?