View Single Post
#1: 09-07-2012, 10:59 AM
GI: SPT exhaust sedan may fit wagon unsure

STUJU05GT
Title: Junior Member
Car: '05 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT
Send a private message to STUJU05GT Find all posts by STUJU05GT Reply With Quote
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THIS EXHAUST IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As the title states I have an SPT v2 Exhaust with roughly 15000 miles on it. It is in perfect condition and is still on the car for a few more days. I prefer not to ship but willing to do so at your expense. It will probably be pricey since the mid and y pipes are one piece. I am switching to an HKS Silent Hi-power setup. The SPT if you don't know is a good daily driver exhaust. It is capable of turning head in full throttle or when you are out having fun. (especially in this area where there appears to be a lack of Subaru's) I am from Tacoma, WA but I will be in Sturgis, Ky (42459...for shipping reasons., for another week or so. If you want more info PM me and and I will give you my number. The farthest I would be willing to drive is 3 hours for a serious buyer. (might be able to flex on that if we can come to a deal. My parents internet is being stupid so if you want pictures pm with your number and I will text them to you. Thank you for reading.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SDC12083.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	503.9 KB
ID:	128088  

Last edited by STUJU05GT; 09-11-2012 at 12:16 AM..
Sponsored links