Thread: LED Lights
View Single Post
#20: 09-02-2012, 09:38 AM

LosAngelesLGT
Title: Flying W00t Monkey
Car: 05 LGT 5mt 371hp on 91oct & 06 OBXT Stg1
Send a private message to LosAngelesLGT Find all posts by LosAngelesLGT Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylormac1993 View Post
I'm not saying that they won't have it, I'm saying you should take into consideration that he might be confused on what the vendor has because of it's online stock. Since you're the one that brought it up, he might have figured you knew something about the vendor. I mean, you could've just said "Google it" or "I don't know". I hate to see innocent people get jumped for asking a question.
What you are saying is not ANYTHING useful Taylor. Since you are the one complaining about my post in a thread that is not even yours that is derailing the thread and insulting to a long time member I can only suggest that maybe you grow thicker skin before logging onto the interwebz? I jumped him by telling him to contact the LGT.com vendor who will go out of his way to support us? Giving him a vendor that respects and supports this community was much better than GOOGLE IT you twit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelawareBlueHen724 View Post
Yeah I saw that vendor had all kinds of bulbs for newer cars, im not into doing a bunch of wiring and all that.
No one said do a bunch of wiring. Lots of kinds of direct fit LEDs. /unsub

Last edited by LosAngelesLGT; 09-02-2012 at 09:42 AM..