View Single Post
#14: 09-01-2012, 07:30 AM

paintpollz
Title: You take drugs, Danny?
Location: Every day........... Good. Then what's your problem?
Car: I don't know.
Send a private message to paintpollz Find all posts by paintpollz Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryo View Post
The trade off is it looks like i could gain power with a open catback but at the expense of changing the theme of the car. I wanted to build this car to be quiet, comfortable and only really be noticed when i drop the hammer. I almost painted the fmic black but the wife talked me into leaving it stating "thats one of those mods that people normally see and know its hiding something".

I am looking more twords 12.5-12.99 in tems of et's given people with better driving skill,a little more power and a little lighter have gone a little faster than my goals its a fair estimate. Very few 12 second leggys up here *or at least with timeslips, i know of a few capable of it but just havent gotten a good run*

Dave
do you have a couple of months to wait? turbo xs is coming out with a cat back combo, undoubtably the best fitting one on the market, and it should allow the stock cans to bolt right up. Originally was going to be just a mid/y, but they decided to add cans to the package. And I'm sure you could find someone to take the cans off of you if you didnt want to use them.