View Single Post
#1: 08-25-2012, 10:57 PM
Introducing Stage 1, 2 and 3 E-Tuning / Remote tuning maps by Cryotune Performance

cryo
Title: Authorized Tuning Vendor
Car: 06 spec.b CornfedHTA68 CryoTuned 11 STi
Send a private message to cryo Find all posts by cryo Reply With Quote

1. Cryotune Performance E-Tuning
2. Tuning FAQ
3. Pretune Checklist *FAQ blends into post #3 because of length.

-Scroll down to the second and third post to read options 2. and 3.

I am offering Custom E-tuning/Remote tuning specifically for the 2005-2012 Legacy GT and similar OBXT models. My main objective is customer service and being safe above all else while providing a quality Tune.

I am offering Opensource and Cobb Accessport Stage1 and Stage2 and Stage 3 Stock *injectors* Performance E- tunes which will loosely follow the “staged” upgrade path for the 2005-2009 LGT/OBXT. The factory ecu limits power output even at stock levels and with the proper calibration you can unlock better drivability and power without changing anything mechanically.

Stage1 E-Tune - stock with no performance modifications/stock filter or oil-less panel filter

Stage2 E-Tune - including basic upgrades- A free flowing downpipe containing a high flow catalytic converter/Catless downpipe is required. A “gutted” first cat in the downpipe is acceptable but for the best gains and smoothest boost control an aftermarket unit is suggested. Modifications such as an upgraded top mounted intercooler, electronic boost control solenoids, catless up pipes, exhaust upgrades including headers, non stock intake kits are all under this category but not required for a base tune. *Keep in mind with the vf40/vf46 stock turbo there is no real performance gain from a non stock intake kit*

Stage 3 Stock fuel E - tune - includes upgrade stock like turbo’s *vf52,BNR16G,vf48,vf39 etc as well as all modifications listed in the stage two upgrade path. A Stock Intake still performs VERY well at this level and there is not a huge performance increase between stock and aftermarket.

Stage 3 Aftermarket fuel - We are now offering Stage 3 Aftermarket fueling and have been offering this service for over a year unpublicized and have had quite a few happy customers. *AN AFTERMARKET WIDEBAND AIR/FUEL SENSOR IS REQUIRED FOR THIS TUNE*

This service includes 05-12 Legacy/GT's and similar outback models with all the stage 2 components *ie free flowing exhaust modifications* as well as upgraded Fuel injectors and turbo.

Because the modifications start to get unique past the stage 2 level we ask that you contact us for pricing for your particular setup. That way we can not only give you a price on tuning but possibly help you decide what modification path *ie turbo/injectors/boost controller* may be best for your driving style.

Don't hesitate to contact us via pm or email with questions or for quotes

The cost of stage 1 and stage 2 E -Tunes will be $150.00 The Stage 3 Stock Fueling is $175.00
Both come with as many revisions needed to dial in a safe,powerful tune within 30 days as long as the mechanical modifications stay the same during the tuning process. Normally this is completed in 6-8 revisions

Obviously situations may come up that exceed the 30 day limit but it will be asked and somewhat expected for a timely response on both my end and the customers to stay on track.

I will ask for anyone interested in purchasing a tune to contact me 3-5 days in advance of installing the parts if possible so they can have a base map sitting in the inbox ready for startup. Spur of the moment installs will come up but trying to schedule will make everyone’s tune get finished quicker. A focus will be made to have revisions in your inbox within 2 business days after payment but will guarantee within 3.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR ECU AND ALL THE SOFTWARE IS COMPATIBLE BEFORE PURCHASING THE TUNE, AFTER AN OPEN SOURCE OR COBB AP E-TUNE IS SENT OUT THERE IS NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON. THIS SITUATION WILL ONLY COME UP EVERY ONCE IN A GREAT WHILE BUT CAN WASTE TIME AND MONEY ON BOTH SIDES. THIS CAN COME INTO PLAY IF YOUR ECU HAS BEEN LOCKED WITH A COBB TUNE WHEN TRYING TO CONVERT TO OPENSOURCE OR IF YOUR LAPTOP HAS ISSUES WITH LOADING THE SOFTWARE/DRIVERS NEEDED. THIS IS A PRECAUTIONARY MEASURE PUT IN PLACE TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING WILL BE ABLE TO BE LOADED/TESTED AND TUNED.

Revisions/emails will be sent out from 5pm to 10pm MST Monday through Friday. The 2-3 day “rev time” will be based off these hours. *ie: logs sent late at night will be filed first thing the next morning but will be considered the next day’s business*. It will be very rare to receive any revisions on Sundays.

This Forum contains almost all the answers to the questions you may have so please search and Read The FAQ below . If you have any pre-tune questions please post them here rather than email me, that way others may learn from your questions and it may get added to the FAQ below. Any Post-tune questions should be emailed *NOT PERSONAL MESSAGED* directly to me and that is the preferred method of communication rather than cluttering up the this thread since those will be more specific questions to your particular application/mods/etc.

Contact me with a list of your modifications, vehicle year, model and any questions.

Set up an appointment for better drivability and refined power today!

*DO NOT SEND PAYMENT WITHOUT MAKING CONTACT FIRST, I accept paypal for business transactions*

Dave @ Cryotune Performance

Email : CryotunePerformance@yahoo.com

Last edited by cryo; 09-14-2014 at 11:04 AM.. Reason: Note about return policy and steps to avoid issues/confusion
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cryo For This Useful Post:
.blackgt. (08-28-2012), drunkinmonk (10-12-2013), Legend (08-26-2012), mattg (08-26-2012), N.Y.X. (08-14-2013), rweezy (08-26-2012), Shik (02-08-2014), SubieBauls (09-15-2013)
Sponsored links