View Single Post
#35: 08-22-2012, 09:21 AM

Hanger
Title: Señor Caliente Miguel
Car: 2005 ABP Legacy --> 2013 SWP Legacy
Send a private message to Hanger Find all posts by Hanger
Quote:
Originally Posted by LosAngelesLGT View Post
Well, word of advice. You should've added that you were going to contact Subifest's staff or vend out of gas stations before you made yourself sound like you are a vendor trying to go around vendor rules. Or people might take it the wrong way like I did.
BTW Max, nice try but I couldn't have added I was going to contact the proper authorities regards to me wanting to sell goods at the meet because first, I don't consider myself as a vendor, second, I'm basically selling online then offer the customer to pick it up from me at subiefest. Third, I didn't know there's rules about selling parts in the lot . If Mike hasn't added he was looking out for me and he learned the hard way, it’d look as if he is enforcing the rule against me because he's a paying vendor at the event.

If in the future, i have a booth somewhere at subie event and I meet someone like me I would help him out by offering him a corner in the booth to promote his things. Because we're suppose to be a tight legacy community aren't we? I miss the old days with OG crew

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2