View Single Post
#35: 08-16-2012, 07:49 PM

doccrowley
Title: FahrvergnügenWagen
Car: 06 Audi S4 6MT Avant IMOLA Yellow
Send a private message to doccrowley Find all posts by doccrowley Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by UTwrestler22 View Post
Pff haha. Yeah what people say on a car forum matters. A VAG COM is like 10 bucks i was only joking... a little. Id still buy it. And everything else... Just cause i dont sit around allll day on a forum and don't know "forum edicate" that you forum whores made up, feel free to rip it up all day. OOOO he didnt use the search. Just thought maybe someone with exact experience in the place I LIVE SPECIFICALLY would help someone out rather than post whore. Got anything else planned for the week?
Quote:
Originally Posted by UTwrestler22 View Post
You should respect and educate those less knowledgable than you if you have any character. Not degrade and mock. But...it is a forum so rip on
Damn you are a pain in the A**!!!!

Here, I took the liberty to take 2 seconds to click the search button in the top right hand corner, click Advanced search and type in the words "RAM intake" and clicked enter.

Viola', I found this: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthrea...ght=ram+intake

Now, get out of my Utah BS thread and read the one above. And click on all the links listed in the first 3 posts in the above noted thread.

Grab some popcorn, you've got a bit of reading to do.

Then either do one of two things: ditch the intake or call Metric Motors at 801 295 6969 and tell them you want to start making periodic deposits towards the $6000 motor you'lll be needing eventually.

My new motor has approx 13K miles on it and cost me approx $9 grand because I did it my way, not the right way.

I better log off before I really tell you how I feel...
The Following User Says Thank You to doccrowley For This Useful Post:
BXR4T (08-16-2012)