View Single Post
#13: 08-15-2012, 03:04 PM

underground000
Title: Bus Wanker!
Car: 08 LGT
Send a private message to underground000 Find all posts by underground000 Reply With Quote
mountek

pretty cool, been looking for a decent mount for my 4th gen and tried a few universal ones but theres no proper place to mount it except the windshield which i do not/cannot.

havent tried this yet on my car since i am away from it but used it in my friends car and i like it. blocks a bit of the radio but you're not going to need the radio since you have steering wheel controls...

for the iphone, it has foam sides to hold it in place, have to go one 'click' in so theres pressure on the phone to prevent it from moving. phone will not move and phone is solid so it does not feel like you will break the phone.

the 'mount' part is metal with a non marring?? coating so it would/should not scratch the cd housing. the phone holder part itself is plastic...we'll see how long it'll last with constant opening and closing + pressure holding the phone

overall i like it, can get it off eBay for ~$20shipped, mount part feels solid, holder part is plastic, for the 4th gens it places it in a good location. actually its right where i want it