View Single Post
#1: 08-14-2012, 02:09 AM
Back to the Legacy, 2013...navi?

zed32
Title: Member
Car: 05 Legacy GT sedan
Send a private message to zed32 Find all posts by zed32 Reply With Quote
hi guys...

so from 2006-2011 I was the very happy owner of a 2005 Legacy GT sedan. towards the end of its life, it developed a couple problems (partially my fault), and then when somebody backed into it and messed up the whole passenger side, I decided to get rid of it. since I work for Honda, i was able to get a 2012 Civic for ridiculously cheap, and have been driving that around since last December. although the Civic is extremely cheap on payment and uses hardly any fuel, I miss the power and space of my old Legacy.

anyway, i'm back in the market...looking at a 2013 Legacy 3.6R Limited (RIP to the turbo Legacy model!). I am considering getting the Navi package, but after searching the forum I couldn't find much info on the new nav system. is this worth the cost? also, i would prefer not to have a moonroof...but it appears the navi system only comes bundled with the moonroof, correct?

if i could get the navi without the moonroof, that would be great. otherwise, i would really just like a 3.6R Limited without the moonroof or the navi, but those seem hard to find. the price isn't really the issue, but i really would like some feedback regarding the 2013 nav system and how well it functions, ease of use, screen quality, etc...

thanks!
Sponsored links