#8: 08-10-2012, 09:09 AM

700watts
Title: Monkey
Car: GL450 (Dogs) 05 LGT-x , 4runner
Send a private message to 700watts Find all posts by 700watts Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterjmc View Post
I have the same commute as you

I just picked up my car from getting repaired at Zamoras Auto Body in Rockville, MD. They also have a location in Frederick, MD. http://zamorasautobody.com/

The repair of the damage was fantastic. Looks like it's never been in an accident. No issues with paint match, overspray, clearcoats. The repair manager I worked with, Chris, was extremely professional and made sure the job was done right.

Have full confidence that this shop will make sure they do right for the customer. I had some minor things I wanted him to look at and he made sure they were taken care of no questions or trying to talk out of it.

I recommend these guys after dealing with them. If you speak with Chris at Rockville... let him know Peter with the dark grey '10 Prius recommended you. You won't be getting any discounts with that but would be good for them to know their good work doesn't go unnoticed. I'm sure he won't forget me for the next few months.
Why do you guy's commute so far?.....I finally gave up and moved..I know Bmore is fun....but daggonit...