View Single Post
#6: 08-10-2012, 09:00 AM

PeterJMC
Title: Lvl 63 Night Elf Dwarf Paladin
Car: '13 Toyota Prius Five
Send a private message to PeterJMC Find all posts by PeterJMC Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsr94 View Post
For some reason im fat fingering the search box and I can't get any results on my phone.

Anyways I live in Baltimore and I work in DC/No VA so I cover alot of area, u guys recommend or have any good experience with body shop in the area. I got rear ended and I need a new bumper.

Saw a thread about a shop in Frederick, I was wondering there is any where else.

Thanks!
I have the same commute as you

I just picked up my car from getting repaired at Zamoras Auto Body in Rockville, MD. They also have a location in Frederick, MD. http://zamorasautobody.com/

The repair of the damage was fantastic. Looks like it's never been in an accident. No issues with paint match, overspray, clearcoats. The repair manager I worked with, Chris, was extremely professional and made sure the job was done right.

Have full confidence that this shop will make sure they do right for the customer. I had some minor things I wanted him to look at and he made sure they were taken care of no questions or trying to talk out of it.

I recommend these guys after dealing with them. If you speak with Chris at Rockville... let him know Peter with the dark grey '10 Prius recommended you. You won't be getting any discounts with that but would be good for them to know their good work doesn't go unnoticed. I'm sure he won't forget me for the next few months.

Last edited by PeterJMC; 08-10-2012 at 09:03 AM..