View Single Post
#6: 07-31-2012, 05:00 PM

DerekDaniel
Title: Senior Member
Car: 2010 forester 4eat NA
Send a private message to DerekDaniel Find all posts by DerekDaniel Reply With Quote
Cool thank for the replies.
I went PW because of global warming and cant afford to get down pipe and bigger turbo for mawr power.

So I am just trying to get a max stage one tune goin, so far perrin turbo inlet and a 2.5 inch magnaflow cat back and grimmspeed 3port lol.

I have received my first map from infamous and loved how the car felt and how the logs looked compared to the problems with cobb maps, and a recent protune gone bad.

But 17 psi blew my damn bpv line off that attaches under the manifold and I think 17 psi boost I think it may also be too much for the stocker tmic over time. Not to mention stock tmic is a horrible set up.
So I figured I would upgrade since I had everything torn apart and would also be able to keep hiting 17 psi with upgrade, instead of possibly having to go down to 16psi with the stocker to avoid blowing end tanks and popping lines. I dont wanna go down in psi I want to go up and my stock intercooler wont allow that
Plus Pwest is only like $180 bucks more than perrin and avo

Last edited by DerekDaniel; 07-31-2012 at 05:45 PM..